Chicken wings are a game day classic, and while we love a good barbecue sauce-soaked wing, these lemon pepper wings are on a whole other level.
For this recipe, we’re bringing the taste of Vegas to the party with the tangy lemon pepper flavor of our Bowtie Seasoning. These wings are quick and easy to make in an air fryer, and are sure to make the crowd go wild (with less of a mess).
Here’s what you’ll need to make these flavor-packed wings for your next game day gathering:
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Bowtie Seasoning
- 1/3 teaspoon Sergio's Seasoning
- Your choice of dipping sauce (optional)
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Add wings to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle wings with pinch of Sergio's Seasoning, then toss until each wing is coated with oil.
- Set air fryer to 390° and cook for 20 minutes.
- Flip wings and air fry for an additional 7 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add Bowtie Seasoning to a large bowl and toss the cooked wings until coated thoroughly.
- Serve warm with an optional dipping sauce, such as melted butter, Blue Cheese dressing, or our Lemon Pepper sauce and enjoy!
Photo credit: Clark Douglas