Grilled vegetable skewers are a simple yet delightful way to enjoy the vibrant flavors of seasonal produce with a distinctive smoky char. With minimal preparation and maximum taste, these skewers are a perfect side.
The beauty of grilled vegetables is that they are a flavor canvas, and you can't really go wrong with how you season them. Our house-crafted seasoning blends offer an easy way to change things up with each new outdoor culinary venture.
Here's a quick guide to Golden Steer flavor profiles for inspiration:
- Sergio's Seasoning: our versatile, signature steakhouse-flavor infusion that replaces salt and pepper in almost everything
- Bowtie Seasoning: a tangy lemon pepper flavor blend with a distinct kick of cayenne
- Table 40 Seasoning: our twist on classic Italian herb seasoning, enhanced with a note of savory tomato
- French Cuffs Seasoning: the signature flavor of our steakhouse French Onion soup, but in a jar
For this recipe, we're keeping it simple with our classic Sergio's Seasoning, which can bring out the best in just about every dish you use it on. Can't decide which one to try first? You can mix and match with The 308 Seasoning Set, which includes Sergio's, Bowtie, and Table 40 Seasoning.
Here’s how to grill up the easiest and tastiest veggies ever this summer:
- Assortment of your choice of fresh vegetables, such as bell peppers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, corn, or red onions
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sergio’s Seasoning, or your choice of Golden Steer seasoning blends (to taste)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut your favorite vegetables into large pieces and thread onto skewers.
- Drizzle the skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with Sergio's Seasoning, or your choice of Golden Steer seasoning blend.
- Grill the vegetable skewers for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are tender and slightly charred.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately with your favorite grilled meat, poultry, or fish.