A steak and potato meal is a time-honored combination, and when you bring in our Outlaw Rub, you're in for a memorable dinner experience. Inspired by our frontier beginnings, this trail blazing limited-edition tribute brings the perfect balance of sweet, smoky and spicy flavors to your grill.
The Outlaw is elevated by the delectable flavor combination of garlic, Cajun seasoning, and cayenne, giving your steaks, poultry, and even seafood a signature Vegas treatment. Couple your Outlaw steaks with a side of Sergio’s Seasoning flavor-infused potatoes for a sure fire hit at your next gathering.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring the West home this summer:
- Two ribeye steaks (we recommend The Gunslinger)
- Your choice of potatoes
- Minced garlic (to taste)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- The Outlaw Rub (to taste)
- Sergio’s Seasoning (to taste)
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Rub room temperature ribeye steaks generously with The Outlaw Rub and let absorb for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the steaks on the hot grill and cook for about 4-6 minutes per side, depending on the desired level of doneness and thickness of the cut.
- Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Cut pre-washed potatoes into bite-sized pieces and toss in a bowl with olive oil, minced garlic, and Sergio's Seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes on a grill pan or foil tray and grill for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are golden brown.
- Serve with your Outlaw steaks and enjoy!